- To encourage, promote and support interest and participation in amateur alpine ski racing first at the Masters level and second at all levels.
- To work with other organizations including but not limited to USS&S in scheduling, establishing rules and safety measures, and other endeavors to further its mission.
- To provide well run alpine ski races in all disciplines for its members.
- To establish strong relationships with host ski areas and be appreciative guests.
- To foster the spirit of friendly competition among competitors.
- To provide a challenging level of competition while supporting newcomers and competitors of all abilities.